Saturday, August 28, 2010

Typewriter Keys Bracelet


I've been wanting to make one of these for the longest time--ever since I saw one in an antique store a couple of years ago.  I've been collecting tiny treasures for quite a while and the other day I was able to buy two vintage typewriters.  My husband and I removed the keys (no easy feat!) and now I've broken the ice.  This one goes into my Etsy shop along with a couple of necklaces I've made recently.  It's harder to do than it looks.  Every piece has to be just the right size and the glue is a booger to manage but it's done and it's FUN!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen these before, too. You did a good job!

Gaby Bee said...

This bracelet is dreamy! Beautifully done! Love it!
Have a wonderful week!

The Feathered Nest said...

It turned out gorgeous Sally!!!! I just love it ~ have a great week sweet friend! hugs and love, Dawn