Monday, April 4, 2011

Couronne Bouffante


SOLD

Here are four of the ten little Puffy Crowns (Couronne Bouffante) that are in S'more Couture now.  One of them sold.  It was cream and black with black faceted beads and I don't have a photo of it.  I took photos of the display Amy put in her shop but I don't know how to get them off my phone and on my blog. Annnyyyywaayyyyy...One sold!  They aren't something I would wear but I think they would look cute in high, puffy hair or on a high ponytail or bun. The woman who bought it is a stand-up comic and wanted something different and that's what Amy had in mind--something different--so no more headbands for a while for her.
"... bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."--Isaiah 61:3

No comments: