Friday, April 1, 2011

Reconstructed Tee Shirt in Blue

This shirt was not a turtleneck but had a rounded neck that I cut off.  I stay-stitched the opening, added little squares of the fabric that I'd cut from strips of the long sleeves I had removed, overlapped them and sewed them on.  Then I clipped the inner part of the opening to make a little more ruffled look.  (I had forgotten to add that last part to my instructions yesterday.) Today I'm hoping to make four more commissioned flowers (made another one yesterday that I didn't photograph) and a commissioned fabric cufflet.  I haven't done one of those for a long time so I'm looking forward to working on it.  If I get out, I want to get a zipper for a remade dress.  I haven't done a zipper in a long time, also, but I'm not looking forward to that.  We'll see how my day goes.  I may be visiting my friends-in-need today depending on their schedules.  Possibly, this early in the day, I can do all of the above--God willing.

No comments: