Monday, April 11, 2011

Hearts to You

 Do you see it?  I had given this little nest to my daughter for Christmas and she had it in her half bath.  Look closely.  Can you see the heart?  You can find soaps like this at The Feather Nest and they smell so good.  The heart was accidentally there in the nest and I couldn't resist capturing it.
My granddaughter, Hannah, and I were playing "rocks" the other day.  I wrote the bottom message and she copied it, upsidedown and facing me.  She's only 4--super smart girl, if you ask me.  She's an unbelievable reader and has been reading over a year now.  Hold on, Mom and Dad, you're in for the ride of your life.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Seth said, "That's what we have outside, right there!" I saw the soap and thought, "Huh, that looks exactly like the one in...my...hey! That's my bathroom!" The ride has already begun with Hannah. I asked her last night if she knew where her waist was (as opposed to her hips because that's something that has to be differentiated for a pre-K assessment), and of course, she did. Then she said, "Mommy, what would happen if we didn't have a waist?" Just now we heard a train and she asked, "What does the train mean?" I don't even know how to answer that question. She has so much whirling in her head, and sometimes she just doesn't get it out quite right. Once she gets it all arranged in her head, I'm in trouble.