Monday, August 15, 2011

Flowers Completed and Four Books


I completed the felt flowers that I mentioned in my last post.  These go to Relics.

sold
 I made four more inspirational little books using Bible verse themes:  Shadow of Wings, Quiet, Your Plans and Faith, Hope, Love.  If you know the Bible, you may recognize the verses from these titles.  I love how the old lace looks on the brown covers.  The verses follow:

God most High...,
I run to you for safety.
In the shadow of your wings,
 I seek protection.... 
Psalm 57:1

He will quiet you
with his love.
He will rejoice over you
with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

May he (God)
give you the desire of your heart
and make all your plans
succeed.
Psalm 20:4

Now these three remain:
faith, hope, love.
But the greatest of these
is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

(All scripture verses taken from The New International Version)

No comments: