Monday, August 22, 2011

New Baby

Our daughter is expecting her third in March.  We're excited to add another little grandchild, making it 14 for us.  We're going to have to rent the local meeting hall for our family celebrations but we're ok with that.  It's a good thing we're all flexible and able to sleep on the floor because that's what we have to do when we all get together.

I noticed today that my aloe plant, given to me by my daughter and son-in-law, has a little baby, too.  It was looking pretty dried out and scrawny two weeks ago but now it's thriving.  I haven't watered it in two weeks, holding myself back because it's a succulent and look at the results!  I may be able to grow this kind of plant.  All of my others seem to bite the dust in no time.  Life is great.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

That looks great, Mom! Dusty likes when the "leaves" are bigger, which means they're holding more aloe. Ours have babies now, too. Babies everywhere. :)