Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another Tulle Outfit

 Here are two of my dresses in S'more Couture's window--the one on the left is new and the one on the far right is one I completed but didn't post the finished product until now.
Here's a close-up of the "dress" that is actually a top, skirt, belt and flower--individually.
 It started with this little top that the shop-owner provided.

Close-up of pattern on top

No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth...yet.
I finished a little number Monday to put in S'more Couture.  I couldn't find peach tulle so I used three colors of layered tulle--gold-tone, pink and cream.  Amy had a pile of charcoal sequined stretch stuff for the belt and the peach flower actually came from the dress on the right.  I removed the self-ties from the top and added long cream ribbon that Amy tied around the neck--cute.  Homecoming for one of the schools is just around the corner so I'm holding my breath to sell the last two tutus.

No comments: