Monday, September 19, 2011

Never Make A Vow You Know You Won't Keep

Here's the finished product from my work last week.  Amy had provided the top but it was so tight it wouldn't fit over my smallest sized dress form so I took out the zipper and put in velcro--yes, I costumized it.  It worked and looks cute.  As I drove by the shop on Sat. I noticed it wasn't in the window.  Someone was trying it on and it had been there only a few hours.  On the way back I noticed it back in the window and the tie different.  I had made the cute little tulle flower clip to be worn as shown or in the hair, on the top or on a purse. 
Yes, I know I said I'd never do another one but...
she's given me another little top, quite different but vintage so I'm beginning that today.  I still have some shopping to do to match colors on it but photos are forthcoming.  I'm inspired because people are interested in these little cuties and I love for the things I make to sell.

No comments: