Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Revised Flower Headbands

 I made these gi-nor-mous flower headbands for babies a while back at the request of Deb at Relics but she says that people didn't like them because they were too big.  They measured about 5" across.  I've seen them on newborns and they are adorable but they didn't work at Relics, so....
I cut them back to about 3". Maybe these will work.  My little lace covered books didn't go either because the "raw" brown covered back looked like "someone had torn off tags on the back."  Yes, they were meant to be that way because I wadded up brown paper bags then glued them to the cover.  Oh, well.  I covered the backs with lace as well and doctored up the rough places with gel medium.  Maybe they'll sell now.  Gotta go with what the customer says. 

No comments: