Monday, January 9, 2012

In The Shoppe

Commissioned for shop
As I was making the necklace above, I realized that the components needed to be just a little bit bigger.  I'll do that next time.  I used old and new beads and vintage glass/shell buttons and crocheted it using a chain stitch with waxed linen thread.  I like to wear my necklaces and they're fun and fairly easy to do.

Fluffy Loveliness

I loved making the scarf. The yarn is a blend of nylon and mohair (thus the fluff) and it looks like a little pink cloud. Both the necklace and the scarf can be found at S'more Couture.

My bib necklace pictured below sold last Thursday, just two days after taking it in.  I'm so happy.  Now I get to make some more!  I loved it but my daughter and husband thought it look too "old lady."  I call it "Shabby Sophisticate."  I guess I know my market; that's all I have to say.
  

Now for some earrings for Relics and I'm going to try to make some headbands (my style) like some I've seen there before.

No comments: