Thursday, April 26, 2012

Back In Business

Sold

New packaging

Jewelry for Auction

Yay!  I'm back in business. I sold my first item, the cameo bookmark, in my Etsy shop since last December and it feels good.  I even had someone else interested enough in this item to ask questions about it as well.  So, I'm back to my stash to find another cameo in hopes of making another sale.  I'm including new packaging for my items that I sell on Etsy--white box, sheer ribbon, paper flocked flower and vintage button.  I love how it looks.

I've been busy making jewelry for a youth auction that's coming up this Sunday.  We have a "kid bid" during the auction and the items go anywhere from 25 cents to five dollars and only the children can bid.  The church donates baked goods, handmade items and donated tickets for area events and the money goes to help individual youth who cannot afford to go on the mission trips our church offers in the summer.

I'm also busy packing.  We are planning a move in the near future and I've started in earnest to pack the things I won't be using in the next few months.  You know those items: Christmas stuff, books, stemmed glassware, Grandma's china, wok, craft stuff (oh, boy, I hate to decide what I won't use in that category.)  It feels good to get things in boxes.  More on the move later.

No comments: