Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back on Etsy

On Etsy

I've decided to put some of the jewelry left over from my sale of last week on Etsy.  Though I did pretty well, I have many items left over with no where to sell them, so....
I've asked $22.50--less than I offered it at the sale.  What do you think of the price?  Does it sound fair?  I love making jewelry and want it to sell, but I must make enough to purchase beads and findings and pay for my time.  This necklace took about one hour to make, only since it was my third or fourth of this style.  The first ones I make take longer since, being self-taught, it takes me a while to figure things out.  I'm hoping to stick with the shop and see if posting new items every other day will help sell them.  There are so many people on Etsy now that one MUST market aggressively and I'm not one to shout out my wares, so to speak.

No comments: