Monday, April 30, 2012

Earrings In Shop

My sweet model, Taylor, with a Vintage Drop

Vintage Crystals, Gemstones and Glass

Vintage Rhinestones on Brass with Brass Birds

Czech Glass Flowers 

Green Glass Clips

Yellow Glass and Pink Crystals
As you see, I've been putting earrings in my Etsy shop and I have more to post.  I've been trying to post an average of one item a day since about 2 1/2 weeks ago when I reopened my shop.  There is so much jewelry on Etsy that mine is probably getting stomped on but I'm trying.  I have my shop on Facebook and if you are there, stop by and "Like" my shop: SallyLSmith.etsy.com.  Then when I remember to post my contribution of that day, you will be sent a little blurb about it on FB.  I'm not into marketing myself, never have been.  My Mom bought all my Girl Scout cookies and not because she was a cookie hound--because I was too shy to go door-to-door and so was she.  Nobody's going to sell my wares but me so, again, we'll see.  Lydia was a seller of "purple," the fine cloth of the day and I'll bet she had to market her wares by herself and that was then.  It's been an uphill battle for women in business since then.  Of course, nothing worth while is easy.

No comments: