Friday, April 13, 2012

Newly Designed Bracelet

Strands shown separately

Woven around main beads

Twisted around itself and reattached to starting ring

Looks like two bracelets

This design came to me about 4:30 a.m. the night before last and I was so excited that I couldn't sleep.  I've been too busy to make it until this morning early, another early morning rising.  I believe God answered my request to use scripture as I create and this is the result.  I've put it in my Etsy shop.

I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
John 15:5



I used glass leaves, glass and metal beads and crystals.  It's fun to play with and versatile in appearance.  I hope someone likes it as much as I do because I don't think I can wait four months to make it mine.  I'm going to have to make another one but a little different--maybe a little easier to wear but with the same appearance.
Original attachment of "The Vine"

No comments: