Monday, April 23, 2012

Book Marks

Vintage Cameo

Vintage Button

She Asked For Blue

I made a couple of bookmarks the other day and will be putting them in my Etsy shop soon.
I've been saving cameos for a long time now and decided on this one--a very vintage one with a great old patina.
The button is a beautiful polished, antiqued bronze with a silver layer under it.  Of course, I doubt that it is truly bronze and silver but it looks like it and it's definite that it's been around a while.

My friend made an afghan for me, just because, and I thanked her with this bracelet--free--that she had ordered from me.  I put it together one night when I couldn't sleep, which are many lately.  I might as well do something productive in my waking hours.



Words are very important as seen many times in scripture.  Here is one example:

"Moses was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights without eating bread or drinking water. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant—the Ten Commandments."

Exodus 34:28

No comments: