Thursday, January 31, 2013

Being Sustained

We didn't have time to pull the lights off this little tree after Christmas before the snows came.
Jan. 4, 2011--Peoria, IL

I needed a photo today but it has nothing to do with my post.  I just liked it.  

I want to share a little of how God sustained me during the remodeling of our house last summer.  These scriptures kept my head above water when I was so tired.

My zeal wears me out.  Psalm 119:139
I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.  Psalm 119:147
Let me live that I may praise you and may your laws sustain me.  Psalm 119:175

I craved God's word and looked forward to His speaking every morning before we headed off for the house or I headed to school and then the house.  God did provide for me through His Word, as he always has if I just open it and read and expect Him to speak.



No comments: