Friday, March 1, 2013

Taking a Ride with the Season

From personal files

He changes times and seasons;
he deposes kings and raises up others.
 He gives wisdom to the wise 
and knowledge to the discerning.
Daniel 2:21


The season is changing--the weeks are like a roller coaster ride.  A few days ago when I took this photo, it was 53 degrees.  Yesterday is was 35--uh-huh...a roller coaster.
My dear husband bought this daffodil for me for Valentine's Day and within a week it grew 8 inches and in another week it had a bud and in three days it had bloomed--beautiful!  I haven't even put my little snowman away.  He's peeking around the stems.  Though it is winter again...
Take heart.
When things seem the gloomiest just hold on...they'll change.  He's the one in charge and He loves you.

No comments: