Thursday, January 2, 2014

All Things New



    Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,
     the new creation has come: 
    The old has gone, 
    the new is here! 
    2 Corinthians 5:17

These are pictures of two of our 14 grandchildren helping me make Chai for grandpa.  My granddaughter is wearing my grandmother's apron and she loved wearing it.  It's in great shape because my grandmother was fastidious about her clothing and I've kept it in pretty good shape as well.  Here it is, probably over 60 years later, and put to use again.
Here I am, over 60 years, and still being put to use.  How great is that?  I'm still looking for ways to be used by God and still seeking Him in His Word.  I'm always delighted in the different avenues of service He presents...new ways with an old servant.

No comments: