Saturday, March 15, 2014

Glorify the Lord With Me


I will extol the Lord at all times;
 his praise will always be on my lips.
 I will glory in the Lord;
 let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
Glorify the Lord with me;
let us exalt his name together.
Psalm 34:1-3


I've been praying for three little boys the past many months.  Two are 5 years old with cancer and one is a baby only 2 months old with a severe heart disorder.  After reading a caringbridge report on one, I didn't know what to pray so I went to the Psalms for guidance.  My fingers were going to type in a set of numbers but they typed 34 instead and these were the first words of the Psalm.
I'm glorifying the Lord for allowing the boys to live.  I know He has a plan for each of them...something beyond their and their parents' control.  In the meantime we pray our hearts' desires and praise God with all that is in us for His glorious works.


No comments: