Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Where Is The Freedom?


But the fruit of the Spirit is 

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, 
faithfulness,  gentleness, self-control;

 against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23

(Scripture taken from the NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE®, Copyright © 1960,1962,1963,1968,1971,1972,1973,1975,1977,1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission)


{It took a long time to find the correct version to match the little praise song with copyright information to use it.  I don't understand why Bible publishers are so reticent in allowing the Bible to be copied since that's how we obtained it in the first place.  I do know that people abuse their privileges, though.}

anyway


When I read this scripture today I noticed the last verse..."against such things there is no law."
I haven't thought too much about this but I'm afraid that some of the fruits are being attacked today.  Many of the governmental powers are trying to do away with our God-given rights.  Do you see where these are being compromised or is it just me?






No comments: