Monday, August 17, 2015

Crowded


"A Crowded House" by jinterwas is licensed under CC BY 2.0


Satisfy us in the morning 
with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy
and be glad all our days.


My finest hours of the day are not the early morning ones.  Not before a cup of coffee am I truly awake and able to thinking clearly.  It is at that time that I choose to read God's word and meditate on the words He's chosen for me.
Sometimes my days are so full that the picture above defines it...something in almost every slot with very little time to pause.  Instead of complaining about not enough time or the jobs I've been assigned or assigned myself, I should sing...
for the joy of life
for the ability to work
for the people for whom I work
for my family
for my friends
for my church
for my co-workers
for the glory of God.
I should "be glad."
I WILL be glad!


No comments: