Sunday, December 23, 2007

Will and Cassi

Proverbs 13:1--"A wise son heeds his father's instruction." Here's Will. He's so much like his father that it's scary. They have the same sweet temperment; they look alike; they're very active people; they enjoy everything. If this child had red hair, he would pass for my son at age 6. I love it. My son now knows how interesting our lives were when we were raising him. Will is a pleasure and he does listen to his father's instruction or answer for it. He tries very hard to be obedient. This boy does love to play outside and is up for any adventure. I love Will so much.


Proverbs 17:6--"Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children." Here is one of my little "crowns." Cassi was three this December and is a joyful child. She can make you laugh by just walking in the room. She has a sweet disposition and a ready, winsome smile. She was her parents' little unexpected Christmas present. We'll never forget the day she was born was bitter cold and her Daddy had a big Christmas program that night. She was obliging and came about an hour before the event, but Daddy stayed with her and her Mom because most of his work on the production came before that evening. Sometimes we can't choose when our babys are born. I'd love to live closer to this little one; she's just a treasure. I love Cassi so much.
These cards are created on playing cards on which I painted, adhered their images, added other ephemera, ribbon and/or jewels and glitter glue. I etched in gel medium and highlighted with gold paint.

No comments: