Monday, December 24, 2007

Hannah and Laura

" 'Do you hear what these children are saying?' they asked him. 'Yes,' replied Jesus, ' have you never read, from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise.' "

Here is Hannah, my daughter's daughter. She just turned one this month and had one whoppin' birthday party. Hannah's going to know how to celebrate Jesus' birthday with hers so close to His. She is a very sweet-natured and good baby. She's starting to walk by herself a little but is still too afraid to let go. How many times we try to walk by ourselves but are afraid when all the time Jesus just wants to hold our hands. I love Hannah so much.


Meet our youngest granddaughter. Laura is 9 months old and has the prettiest little voice. She almost sings when she talks and she's saying more and more every day. Talk about a sweet disposition--she's precious. Look--Laura's already inviting us to adore the Christ. She's learning so much from her 4 brothers and sister. She's cruising around furniture and has been crawling since August. I love Laura so much.

I am so blessed to have these eleven grandchildren, 2 sons, a daughter, 2 daughters-in-law and a son-in-law and my husband. God has given me more than I deserve and I'm so grateful. We're all going to be together, if it's God's will, for Christmas and we have so much fun. We'll all be able to worship together and we haven't done that in a very long time. I'm looking forward to our visit...

May God bless you and yours this Christmas and I'll return with more art, Bible readings and devotions in the new year.

These cards were created on playing cards on which I painted, adhered copied images and other ephemera, ribbon and I etched in gel medium and highlighted with gold paint.

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh the girls are SO adorable

I love the cards..and oh so
special for you and their
moms!!
deena