Friday, September 26, 2008

Change

Daniel 2:21--"He changes times and seasons."

Times--they are a-changin'. All of life incurs change so we need to get used to it. I do love this time of year. Autumn brings about change. Things have to die, lie dormant and be brought back to life in the Spring. This change reminds me of Christ who had to die, lie in the grave and be brought back to life by the Master of Change. Even as things begin to die we have the promise of new life if our faith is in Christ. The old has passed away; behold, all things have become new. Read Revelation 21:4-5 and believe that God can do what he promised he would do.

This was the only piece of art I finished while helping my daughter and her family after the birth of little Seth. I used a playing card to measure my scrapbook paper and I added a copy of a vintage image from Shabby Cottage Studio. The weeds were from the back yard and stamps from the bargain bins at Target.

1 comment:

Gaby Bee said...

Gorgeous! I just adore your color choices. Fabulous image!
Gaby xo