Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Little Headband

I haven't done much art this week. It's been a full one getting ready for tomorrow's Vacation Bible School --purchasing, practicing and planning. Sometimes life doesn't lend itself to another p word--pleasure--and art is my pleasure. It's also work, for those of you who are not artisticly inclined. I have thoughts running through my head and notes on the page of art I'd like to do and don't have the time to do it. It's something like not having enough time to read, work puzzles, do handwork or quilt, write letters, play with the kids, make a new recipe, take a vacation, visit with friends--and the list goes on. Unfortunately, spending time with the Lord and his word also goes on the back burner. Life drastically changes when I spend time with the Almighty--for the good. I think I'll do that right now!

No comments: