Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Bracelet

Here's a new Cufflet I made late yesterday afternoon. I'm so inspired by Rebecca Sower's creations, how she puts things together and in a simple way, they work. I've added this to my Etsy store.
Today at Vacation Bible School we're learning that "God Does What He Says He'll Do." The story is about the final plague upon the Egyptians and how Pharoah's heart was so hardened that it took death of his first-born child to bring him around--for a little while. Then he went back to his old ways--but not for long. His time was coming, too.

So many times, I do things in my own power without even a thought about God. I'd save myself a lot of anguish if I'd go to Him first. I race around chasing my tail so much that I don't heed God's bidding to "Be still and know that I am God." Many times I don't even trust all His promises that He provides for us everyday. I'm always looking for more....Pitiful me. Why don't I truly believe that God keeps his promises?
Exodus 17:42--"The Lord kept his promise."



2 comments:

Le_Vintage said...

i love you're style you did a really fantastic job with that bracelet. glad i found you're blog so i can continue reading all you're fun posts.

if you have any time swing on by my blog and check out the fun swap i have going on right now.

xoxo
Le Vintage

Gaby Bee said...

This bracelet is fantastic. Love your creativity!
Hugs,
Gaby xo