Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Necklace Idea


I made a bunch of these little flat marble things using old dictionary pictures and then didn't know what to do with them. Do you ever craft like that? I just got on a roll and they were fun to make and then...? So, I decided to adhere one to an old domino and add lace and buttons and there it is. I've made a few decorated hats, head bands and sunglasses to put in the shop for summer and they've gone pretty well. I just add vintage jewelry and flowers--no pics yet, I keep forgetting to take them. Hope your day goes well. and that you get to do the things you love to do today.
Psalm 118:24--"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a darling little pendant! Love the Hens and Chicks tatted edging at the top!

Speaking of Hens and Chicks, I just did a blogpost featuring the notebook I purchased from you back in February! It also has the Hens and Chicks tatting on it as part of the embellishment! :)

Maggie Ann said...

How beautiful! You inspire me....=)