Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Altered Book Number One

Last fall while visiting my daughter and waiting for her son to be born, I visited an antique store, Target and The Dollar Store. I also purchased a collage sheet from Shabby Cottage Studio...Because I was staying longer than I had planned and was missing my art-making. I decided to make my first real Altered Book. I found this wonderfully beautiful book, removed some pages,

decorated some more and dreamed of actually journally. Hmmmpf. Me? Journal? Not on your life. Because the time spent was longer than intended and a bit stressful, I did journal but not in this book.

I found it the other day, added new pages and further decorated the cover. I'm not going to journal; who am I kidding? So... it's for sale in my Etsy shop (see the side bar and click on any picture to take you to my shop.)
Have a great day.


1 comment:

Debbie_in_NM said...

That's beautiful. Very impressive