Monday, September 7, 2009

A Few More Feathers

Well, they've packed up and are headed home--a good seven plus hours of travel and my house is desperately quiet. We did have a great time, though, celebrating my next-to-the-youngest's (Seth's) first birthday with a big Elmo cake ordered by his Mom from a scrumptious bakery in our area. Our 2-year-old granddaughter, Hannah, and we took walks the past four days and found quite a few feathers to add to the nest we found a few weeks ago (see last post).
It was a great time but four days is just not enough when you love someone so much. We wait and hope that God will move us closer to them or them to us some day and until then--we make the most of what we get and praise God that we are healthy enough to enjoy them.
Philippians 1:3--" I thank my God every time I remember you."

No comments: