Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Crocheted Necklace

This one was crocheted for a friend who gave it to her prayer partner.  My friend and I were in college together and I put a post about what I was doing, she saw my blog and ordered a necklace.  I got the details on colors, etc and Voile!  here it is.  I love doing commissions. 
We're having a craft day at church Saturday.  Anyone interested is invited to come.  We're going to share our skills and one of the things in which people have been interested at church is making a necklace like this.  I got beads ready yesterday and have lots of thread and some crochet hooks.  Here we go.
The scripture base for this necklace follows:
Philippians 4:6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

Rebecca Roode said...

Such a beautiful necklace!
And those two verses in Philippians will be my memory verses for the month of February. :)
Sally, you are so talented!
{hugs}

Dawn said...

Love this!