Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Prayer Appreciated

Please, pray for my husband as he goes into the hospital tomorrow for a series of radiation treatments for prostate cancer.  The procedure will not be as difficult for him as the immobility necessary for the three-day stay.  You might pray for me and my son and our church family as we provide "entertainment" as he waits.  The first treatment is Wed. afternoon about 2:00, second is Thurs. morning around 10:00, third is Thurs. afternoon around 2:00 and fourth is Fri. morning about 10:00.  We're hopeful that this will irradicate all the cancer cells and that he will not have to have external radiation as well.  Thank you for praying.


I have kept my head above water by creating and the photos above show what I've been doing the past weekend and yesterday.  The black and pink goes to a friend who commissioned it for her daughter and the white and black goes to the shop.  Hope your week goes well. 

No comments: