Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reconstructed T Shirt and Ruffled Stretchy Pants

I told my "girls" that I would decorate t shirts and pants for them.  The t shirt goes to my oldest's son's wife and the pants are for their 6-year-old daughter.  My granddaughter is a skinny-minney so I had to take in the waist and hem the pants first.  Click on the photo to see the detail on the leaves.  Some of them were a bit wonky so I veined them.  I feel like working today but because I had fever last night, I didn't go to Preschool today either.  They say one is still contagious even 24 hours after the last fever.  I should be able to go to church tonight--committee meeting and two service rehearsals.  I'll be looking forward to beddy-time later tonight but it's been fun wanting to create.  Hope the rest of the week is good for all of you.  No snow so far.

No comments: