Saturday, January 22, 2011

Many More Roses

SOLD

SOLD

 
SOLD

 
SOLD
Yep, I've been busy this week.  I'm trying to fill the shop again--now if someone would just SHOP.  I've sold a few things this month but it's been a slow one.  The weather has been super bad with lots of snow and people are too busy to stop to shop.  Though we do live in central Illinois, mid-winter can get be a bit daunting, even to the stalwarts.
I am seeing colateral sales, though.  I posted these pictures in an album on my facebook page and a friend from a Yahoo art group requested a headband similar to the fluffy ones in the last photo.  I think we have everything in order except the headband itself and I'm off to locate it this morning--in the new 2 inches of snow we got last night.  Ho-hum.  Snow, schmo, here we go, out, out, out in the snow.  Yes, I've read the "Snow" book a zillion times--still love it.  I guess the word, "schmo" is not in that book but it works.

No comments: