Monday, January 3, 2011

Sharing

Our family is a sharing one and I came home with the cold and fever some of my grandchildren had last week.  It's been so long since I've been sick--and I don't like it one bit.  I had my day all planned, too.  One of my plans canceled last night and I canceled the rest today.  I did get one shirt design cut out today and that's about it.  My husband gave me a new sewing machine--very basic, at my request--and my goal for tonight it to read the manual.  Pretty drastic, if you ask me.  I even read the manual for my new phone--also basic, almost to a fault, so I guess I did get a little more accomplished than I realized. 

Below are a couple more headbands I made a few weeks before Christmas.  I'm enjoying working with new colors.

1 comment:

The Winey Wife said...

I love these soooo much! Now all i have to do is leave my head band on everytime i wear one! im like a small child! :)