Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Little Pretty

I'll probably put this one in my Etsy shop along the others in my past two posts.
Lots of fun here with two grandchildren.  My husband finished a scarf he knitted last week while recuperating and my son-in-law wanted to learn, taught him then my daughter wanted to learn.  We went to Michael's (20% of everything sale today), bought yarn and she's been working and reworking the first two-three rows over and again.  Something's happening and she winds up with too many stitches.  She's determined, though.  If her husband and Dad can do, so can she....and she will!  Some call it tenacity, some stubborness.  I call it Sheer Determination.  Go, Jennie, Go!!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I still wound up with the right number of stitches I started with, 29, but I went from 28-32 in the midst. I think I'm going to get smaller needles to work that yarn again. I can stamp the post though!!! :)