Monday, February 28, 2011

Needing Comments and Suggestions on this Reconstruction

 Amy had this bedjacket (that had already been cut up) and the idea for adding its sleeves to an existing t shirt and adding a flower with streamers.
I did what she instructed but it looks like a t shirt with bedjacket sleeves and that's not what I wanted it to look like.  I like the flower construction but the sleeves leave something to be desired.  I'm thinking I need to remove them (ugh! an awful thought since I've already double-sewed them on and it was a bugger-bear to get it straight on t shirt fabric) and make more of a cap sleeve than what you see here.  Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I like the sleeves Sally....I just think the body of the t-shirt needs something.....maybe some rhinestone swirls or Paisleys or something? Just something!