Monday, February 7, 2011

Company's Gone--Back To Work

Vintage beads, buttons and Button and Carpet Thread plus a few newer charms were used in this lightweight crocheted necklace.  I love making old things new.  This is fun to wear and I'm not even a jewelry wearer.  I've put this one in my Etsy shop.  Click on the individual photos in my side bar on the right to take you to the specific pieces listed.

The visit from the grand-ones, my daughter and her husband was fun but a little tiring.  I'm getting old and my husband is still not fully healed from his radiation ordeal 10 days ago.  I wouldn't have changed anything, though, since we had mucho snow in which to play and boxes of toys I've saved just for the kids.  My older kids had fun learning to knit and I made a scarf, as well.  It's always a joy being with my family.  Hope the same holds true for you, too.

No comments: