Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pom Pon Yarn WEEEEE!

Most fun knitting experience ever!  Red Heart makes this Pompadoodle yarn and I made one of these in veriegated (sp) pink for my granddaughter when they were visiting and I was teaching my family how to knit (they did great!).  I saw how her brother looked at her scarf--almost saying, " wish I had one, too" with his eyes (and they speak volumes.)  So....I HAD to go to Micheal's and get more just for him.  I sent it almost immediately and it arrived on Valentine's Day with some stickers for sister and the scarf for him.  He took it with him to his nap that day.  No, grandma's not smiling...much.  I'm going to Michael's again and this time I'm getting three more skeins for my other younger grandkids.  It's just so soft and squishy.  I love it.  One skein is too short for me and I'm to frugal to make one for myself....but I'm tempted. Hmmmm.

1 comment:

mary said...

Sally, that is so cool!! Was it hard to work with the pom poms?