Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Headbands on Etsy---Finally

 I've opened my Etsy shop again after a two-month hiatus.  I was not selling very many items and gave it some time off.  You can find an easy entry in my right side bar.  Just click on any photo there and it will take you to my shop.

I'm thinking a little makeover was in order so I changed up some things.  I'm still working on it.  The headband to the right was in yesterday's post and I've listed it and the two above.  They are $16.00 each with $3.00 shipping.  All local sales will be hand-delivered with no shipping cost.  These headbands don't really fit the requirements for either shop in which I've placed my other creations here in town so the on-line shop was the alternative....I'm itching to make MORE.

God is good and Bill is doing very well.  Thank you for all your prayers for they sustain us daily.

No comments: