Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bridal Accessories


She chose the top two and I sold the bottom one at Relics.

 She chose the upper two--the left will be her garter and the right will be the tossed one, a two-for-one price.
 Two flowers for two bridesmaids with added tulle
Sister liked  it.
Metal headband for her sister--we're hoping she will like it enough to wear it
Two bracelets for two bridesmaids, two large vintage rhinestone pins set in old gold to add to the necklaces she already had (not shown)

The Bride 2 B liked all these things and I am very pleased.  She even gave me a tip for being so available and said she would be glad to recommend me to her friends.  I think they all turned out well.  Yesterday I was able to create some bracelets--to be seen tomorrow, if all goes well.

No comments: