Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fly With Me

 I've been experimenting on the popular feather trend and made these earrings for a young friend's birthday.  I even like them on me but I'm too scared to wear them.  Not being a "dangly girl" very long, I find they are a bit much but I hope she likes them enough to wear them.
 The feather hair extensions are the thing now so I though I'd try a few.  The clips are attached.  You just hide the clip in your hair and let the feather and beads dangle.
 I love this one.  The feather tips are a beautiful irridescent blue and the beads match.
The last three I gave to two missionary girls (10 & 16) and their mother but they all wound up on the 10-yr-old.
Of course I had to make a pink one.

Lots of fun and I intend to make more...in time.  I have some commissions to complete and then I start work on filling the shops with Fall goodies--yes, already.  As a matter of fact, I'm late.

No comments: