Friday, January 1, 2016

There Is No Other

"From the Rising to the Setting" Photo by Sally L. Smith


 ...where the sun rises in the east...
  
Isaiah 45:6New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

Copyright © 1995, 1996, 1998, 2014 by Biblica, Inc.®. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

A new year has dawned.
Only in trusting God can we get the strength we need for the year's work and life.
He, our Creator, has our lives planned for His glory and honor.  Believing this, I venture forth into the year, expecting both good and bad, knowing that He is in control of it all and will give me what I need to complete the work He has set before me.  
I am still learning about Him and will continue to learn through this year and into eternity.
Happy New Year.

(I love this version of the Holy Bible but am only allowed to use 5% of the total my text. Read verses 5-7 and see what you think.)

No comments: