Friday, August 28, 2009

All the Little Angels

I have been busy this week, though quiet. These were made for Christmas to sell at the shop, S'More Couture.
I used copies of angels from an old twenties book of sympathy poems (in my Etsy shop--see right hand side bar) and added quilted layers of fabric, feathers and a little computer-generated banner. I'll add perle cotton thread hangers a little closer to display time.
I'm trying to make my house baby proof as my next to youngest grandchild will be visiting next week. Yep, it'll take me at least that long to do it. I'm not the most organized grandma alive. I believe I'm realizing that I'm a hoarder. It's not easy to admit that but I do hoard items I think I can use or sell. I'm working on that one as we speak.
Matthew 6:19-20--"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal."


No comments: