Monday, August 10, 2009

Headbands Galore

You might say I got on a kick this weekend.

My first one was from an old doll dress--taffeta with a great frayed edge. I added real crystal beads.

The second was from a black slip--no fraying but it made lovely ruffles. The third was some old lace gathered and beaded.


Then three more--crushed gauze with a great frayed edge, real gray silk and a nightgown.




Well, I couldn't stop. I purchased some more slips from the Salvation Army store and they just multiplied. Each was so fun because they all turn out differently. This was another Old To New, repurposed craft. I love doing this type thing and they actually sell! But, of course! They are beautiful."God makes everything beautiful in its own time. " Ecclesiastes 3:11
{Ok, because it's Blogger, it won't accept my editing so you have to read divided words--sorry)

No comments: