Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another Forgotten Piece

Here is another little journal I made. I had forgotten to take pictures before taking it to this shop, so I had to go there for a photo shoot. I used an old hankie, lace, ribbons, rose cut-outs from Shabby Cottage Studio and a mother/child photo from Dawn (thank you) as the focal point. Looks like I'd learn, but alas, age is a deterrent to productivity at times. I made three little bottles yesterday and forgot to take pictures before I took them to the shop. I'll have to whip something up today and take it there and take pictures so I have something to post--and have an excuse to visit that cute shop. Why do I do forget?
Thank goodness God doesn't forget:
Psalm 137:5--"If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill. May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not consider Jerusalem my highest joy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really this is very best design...


See More Details