Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sometimes I get so eager to add items to the shop that I forget to photograph them. Here is a little notebook/journal. I used a copy of an old print, lace, scrapbook paper, sheer ribbon and an old rhinestone slide buckle. I don't remember the scripture I put inside but it was around Mother's Day when I took this one in. Sales are a little low on the journals lately, however, sales are low in all my shops. I've been busy this week but not in art projects, however, my mind is swirling with ideas for Christmas--yes, you heard me right. If I don't start thinking now, it will be too late to do anything about it. Don't be surprised if I don't come up with jingle bells soon. (Smile) Go make the most of your day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best of the best of art..


See More Details