Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hats, Hats and More Hats


Do you find yourself the Wearer Of Many Hats? I've been making these to put in the shop. I made a couple and the shop owner wasn't too pleased to see more hats since she already has a hat maker there. Mine were different and I thought they might sell. She reluctantly agreed and I sold the two I took there last week. She called while I was away and requested 3 or 4 more since she had someone interested. Who knew? She's out of town now and her substitute gladly accepted these and asked for more. People are wanting them to take on their vacations. Of course, I think they are sweet and I guess otheres to too. I made a few more yesterday but that's about all. I have a relapse of a bad cold I thought I'd knocked and felt puny yesterday and not much better today and I have to prepare the Wed. meal for church tonight. Yikes!
Ok, I just talked to my daughter and she suggested I stay home and order supper out for the church for tonight and I think she's right. Sigh.....I'm relieved. One more hat I don't have to wear tonight. I'll be happy to make it to choir practice (I play the piano). I'll just "be still" today.
Psalm 46:10--"Be still and know that I am God."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, Sally. Your daughter had a bright idea in ordering a meal for the Wednesday evening service.

These hats are lovely.

Angela Harris said...

Cute Cute!! These are a beautiful way to keep your head away from the sun in the summer. I would love to wear one of these. Thank you so much for coming by my blog to enter my giveaway!
~Angela Harris

Sarah E. said...

I love the hats, and I love the scripture! So many times we forget to "be still". I really like your blog and I'm glad I'm in the Art in the Word group so that I have the pleasure of 'meeting' you!!