Friday, July 24, 2009

BE

Don't do, be. If we are all God made us to be, then what we do has significance. If we are doing to be, then forget it! I'm afraid I tend toward the later more times than not. I blame it on my "first child" status but I'm really responsible for me. I was asked my favorite verse in a inquiry for the Yahoo Art In The Word group this week and I stated Matthew 6:33--"But seek first his kingdom and his rightesousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." I truly believe that this is true and actually works and I don't know why I don't quote this first thing everyday.

This is a domino necklace I've free stitched and beaded. I typed the word, "be," on an old typewriter purchased at an auction this year. It's in the shop where I'm selling my artsy stuff, S'More Couture.

No comments: