Monday, July 27, 2009

Beaded Butterfly Journal

I found a cute little butterfly cut-out notebook at a dollar store the other day and put it away for the future. The future came last week when I sold my heart journal, Moments (see the post a few days ago), and decided to make another beaded piece. The butterfly notebook called to me when I remembered a butterfly embroidered table cloth purchased a long time ago at a yard sale. It fit the book perfectly--and there you have it, or I had it. I typed "Treasured Thoughts" on stained paper and glued it to the corner. This was mega fun and I can't wait to see if some more of those little notebooks are still there;-)
The butterfly doesn't begin as a gorgeous creature. It takes a long period of growth and change for that to happen. The struggle begins and what emerges is a totally new creation.
Ecclesiastes 3:11--"He has made everything beautiful in its time."

No comments: