Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Cufflet

A new cufflet rests at S'More Couture and will be having its debut in a fashion show soon. I had been collecting buttons for quite a while and came across these black and white beauties--some are glass and some early plastic. I added them to swatches of embroidered tablecloths, hankies and a feed sack, added snaps and they're ready to wear. Fun, fun stuff.

You know, things are either black or white in this world but some people don't know the difference--and I don't mean race. God made us all the same as far as I'm concerned. But our choices?--good or bad, believe or don't believe, it's up to you.
Joshua 24:15--"...choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve....But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really very beautiful Art..


See More Details